[macvoiceover] Re: Heads up on how to kill sound effects please.

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mac Voiceover list Mac Voiceover List <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 19:14:30 -0600

Cool, thanks much.

Ian

On Jul 16, 2015, at 3:50 PM, Cheryl Homiak <cah4110@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Will the "mute sound effects" in sound category in voiceover do it? Also take
a look at the option in system preferences > sound though I don't know if
they have any impact on voiceover or just alerts and user interface sounds.
Anyway, one or both of these may help you.

--
Cheryl

"Today, all sorts of subjects are eagerly pursued;.
but the knowledge of God is neglected….
Yet to know God is man's chief end, and justifies his existence.
Even if a hundred lives were ours,
this one aim would be sufficient for them all."
(Calvin: commentary on Jeremiah 9:24.)

On Jul 16, 2015, at 2:57 PM, Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

What I’m hoping to do is run Voiceover through my blue tooth headset so I
can manipulate a playlist while is playing through my regular headphone
jack. I think I have that figured out, but is there a wayto kill the sound
effects so they don’t come through the music I’m sending to a sound system?
I’m thinking of the drag and drop sound effect especially as I move songs up
and down in the playlist.

Alternatively, is there a way to send everything but iTunes to my blue tooth
and have only iTunes go to the headphone jack?

Thanks,

Now all I need is a cool DJ name. My wife suggested DJ middle aged man.

Ian

http://www.icanworkthisthing.com <http://www.icanworkthisthing.com/>