[macvoiceover] Having problems with dropbox on iPhone 6s running latest iOS

  • From: Mark BurningHawk Baxter <markbaxter38@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 10:45:37 -0800

I recently got the dropbox app, and my wife invited me to her you her folder. I
cannot seem to do Seo from the dropbox app, nor can I move files, e.g. from
music or videos or photos, to the dropbox folder for upload. Coincidentally,
the "share," button in my music is also dimmed, when I switch to a saints view
and select a particular song to move to Dropbox to share. And someone point me
to something in settings or somewhere else which will enable me to do all this?
I feel like an idiot…

Thanks, be well.

Mark BurningHawk Baxter

Www.markBurninghawk.net