[macvoiceover] Re: Hats off to Apple and iTunes once again.

  • From: Cara Quinn <caraquinn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 18:53:57 -0700

Yikes! am I the only one who thinks this is ridiculously awful?!!! I don't want something jumping me ANYWHERE when I click, except to the page where I intend to go. ick! This is a huge bug in my opinion! wow!

When I click on a link, I want to see the page that the link is to. Sure, this may be a convenience in certain circumstances, but OMG! the last thing I want is to have a screen reader deciding for me, where it thinks I want to go. If I want to go to the songs table, I know perfectly well how to get there. yes? lol!

  I'll definitely be bugging this one.  Thanks for letting me know.

Incidentally, I just checked this out myself, before writing, and I should mention that this may actually be a legit bug rather than a feature, as it doesn't seem to do the behavior all the time, but I'll definitely check into it more.

  Once again, thanks and have a totally awesome evening All!…

Rock!

Cara  :)
--
Follow me on Twitter!

https://twitter.com/ModelCara

View my Online Portfolio at:
http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn

On Apr 6, 2009, at 4:05 PM, Scott Rutkowski wrote:

Hi all.

Have found something absolutely awesome with the new iTunes 8.1.1.
Try this out and you'll see what i mean.
Go to the iTunes store, search for something and interact with the html iTunes store part of the screen and click on a link in the store. The new iTunes puts you automatically in to the songs table and that is absolutely fantastic.

At first the tab key didn't move between the fiels in the store but restarting iTunes 8.1.1 fixed this.

Thanks apple for fixing this even though your not reading this post i'm delighted with the new fixes and i'm overjoyed.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jacob Schmude" <j.schmude@xxxxxxxxx>