[macvoiceover] Re: HELP PLEASE! MY MAC WILL NOT TURN ON!

  • From: Tuscia-Falconer <falconer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 08:47:55 +1200

Have you disconnected and reconnected your power cable from all connections ?

TF

On 2/09/2013, at 8:38 AM, Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

It really sounds like there is nothing we can do for you.  Sounds like an
hardware issue for sure.  Bad power supply, or a dead logic board.  Is there an
Apple store nearby you can take it to?

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter:@apple2thecore