[macvoiceover] Re: Got a new mac mini but have some questions.

  • From: "Sara" <push649@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 11:41:57 -0500

There's something you should know if you use a PC keyboard.
The control key is in the same place, but the option and command keys will
switch places.
Otherwise just plug it in and it should work unless it's one of those fancy
keyboards that needs software then it might not.
Most keyboards should be fine though. Oh, a lot of older PC keyboards use a PS2
connector which the Mac doesn't have so either look for USB or get a PS2 to USB
adaptor.
I've never tried a wireless or bluetooth keyboard so can't say if they work or
not.
Sara