[macvoiceover] Gizmo5 crashes

  • From: Dave Hunt <dave.hunt2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 09:51:42 -0400

I installed version 5 of the Gizmo telephony program. When attempting to log into my existing Gizmo account, the program crashes as I am typing my username, with vo running. The crash reporter shows some sort of accessability exception. When I try sending the report to Gizmo through the interface, the send attempt fails. Is anyone on the list using Gizmo? If so, which version?

Thanks,

Dave