[macvoiceover] Re: Ginny and Kevin

  • From: "Kevin R. Fjelsted" <kfjelsted@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 22:25:46 -0500

Keith,
Some questions.
* I tried the default voiceover however at high speeds the default voice is
not clear enough so I switched to Sepstral. Sepstral works better however I
experience long delays like 1 second for short passages before they start so
it is not crisp.
* How can I organize applications so I can load them quickly for example
email and web browsing once I log in?
* I followed the tutorial for web browsing however it seems like it takes
lots of keystrokes to get to the links on a web page once a new page
refreshes or is loaded. How can I skip all the bookmarks and other stuff and
go directly to the links?
* In mail is there a way that I can quickly scan the subjects in the inbox
and then move individual messages to prescribed folders?

The key is to make the access efficient and fast.
-Kevin