[macvoiceover] Getting iPhone mail to display oldest to newest

  • From: Mark BurningHawk Baxter <markbaxter38@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 12:08:57 -0700

I have not found a way in the settings mail to change the sort display order
from oldest to newest, such that I see the oldest messages first up to the
newest messages on the bottom of the queue. Is there way to do this in iOS 6?

Thanks. Since my subscription to the V iPhone list has not yet gone through, I
am posing this question here

Sent from my iPhone>