[macvoiceover] Re: Get Info Fix

  • From: Travis Siegel <windowbridge@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 00:39:03 -0600

And, then there's apple's habbit of offering us multiple ways to accomplish the same thing.

Thanks apple.
I use vo-M then scroll down to shutdown or reboot.
I've never used the ctrl-eject method, just fyi. *grin*

On Nov 12, 2007, at 9:32 PM, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

While it may or may not be all right to hold the power button down on your computer repeatedly, it may not be necessary. If you are just trying to shut down or restart your computer, you can probably accomplish this by doing control-eject and then hitting enter. While it might not be harmful it still isn't the usual way to turn a computer off so I wouldn't resort to doing it all the time. There are some procedures where you need to hold the button in but if it isn't necessary I'd do it the conventional way if possible.

--
Cheryl