[macvoiceover] Re: Garageband

  • From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 10:52:30 -0500

right, but for instance, the eq and reverb buttons are unlabeled and the
details button is unlabeled as is the compressor and the editor and the
generators.  there is also something else strange, some times, things just
appear without any action or seeming action on my part.  I'll click a button
it seems to do nothing but then suddenly stuff is added to the window.  Item
chooser helps a lot by the way.