[macvoiceover] GarageBand is reallty cool.

  • From: Keith Reedy <g3tiger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 01:04:23 -0500

Hi folks,

Each time I use GB6, I am impressed with it all over again.  It really does a
great job and it will be my recording software of choice for some time to come.

I have been playing around with Logic and it is really a powerful program and
some parts of Logic are accessible, however there are some key parts of it that
make it not really an option for production at this time.  Some of the scroll
areas and groups are just not readable with Voiceover.  I am writing to apple
as I find problems.

Keith Reedy>