[macvoiceover] Re: GarageBand 6 and EQ?

  • From: Keith Reedy <keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 13:24:42 -0500

Hi Bryan,

Well, I think that we all know that GarageBand is a low end package, never the
less we have been able to do some pretty neat stuff with it.  I am hoping for
Logic as well not too far down the road.

I just about have the updated guide ready for prime time where I will talk
about single track echo and reverb and the many presets which will work for
most people and I will touch on effect presets as well.

I have found that after I complete my GarageBand projects I can use Amadeus Pro
to punch up things so not really a  bleak picture, and I am sure that things
will get better over time.

Over 5 million people use GarageBand and have a lot of fun with it and there
are far fewer pros, so it takes a little more time to make this stuff to come
to pass.

I have a little Korg that I can use for effects and a few other things and it
is a help.

Thanks for the note and have a great weekend.
Keith Reedy
keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx