[macvoiceover] Re: GB10 Quantise

  • From: Tuscia-Falconer <falconer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 07:59:25 +1300

I think quantise works a little differently in GB10 than it does in GB6.
In GB6 the quantise setting can be set for the track and left at that. In GB 10
you can quantise a region or a selected group of notes, hence the ‘region’ and
‘notes’ options.
However, first the selection has to be made and this is not so easy.
I think that when I interact with a tracks contents and a region of a track and
select All, I now how have a region selected and the quantise option will be
available in the piano roll group editor, but I don’t know how to select notes
so the quantise option does not appear when ‘notes’ are selected rather than
‘region’.

TF

On 10/11/2013, at 10:59 pm, Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

This doesn’t work for me.  I press quantize but, nothing happens.  And if I
select region, the quantize menu disappears.

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info