[macvoiceover] Re: Fwd: is pro tools accessible using a mac with the current os?

  • From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 05:57:54 -0400

has it changed since someone last posted a negative answer?

From: "David Ingram" <dingram269@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 02:11:06 -0500
Subject: is pro tools accessible using a mac with the current os?

Hi, how are you?  Do you know whether the we can use pro tools on a mac
with the most recent os?  To my knowledge, this can't be done.  You have
to use version 9.22 os and an older version of pro tools.  i'm not sure
whether the patch editor librarian programs would work but as far as i'm
aware of we can't use pro tools.  There are some other programs that
might hold promise, but i didn't get a chance to go through those
programs since they were demo programs and i didn't hear a lot in the
way of shortcut keys to access different things.