[macvoiceover] Fwd: Clipboard Extender

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 11:38:57 -0500

Hi folks,

I am passing this along from another Blind MAC users list. This sounds like what I have been looking for, give it a try and let us all know what you think.

Keith Reedy

Begin forwarded message:

From: Gordon Smith <gordon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: November 28, 2007 8:13:03 PM GMT-05:00
To: <mac-access@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Clipboard Extender

At last! More or less what I've been looking for! A multi- clipboard for the Mac, similar to Clipmate for Windows. Allows you to keep a history of your Mac's clipboard. Use it as a notepad or scrapbook. Try it! Buy it! If this doesn't make your life simpler, I don't know what will! Get it from the following URL:
http://inventive.us/iClip/

Gordon Smith
gordon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telephone .... +44-1642-688-004
Fax:  +44-1642-688-016
Mobile ... +44-7932-634-539
MSN ... gordon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.tft-bbs.co.uk

*** TFT BBS - your environmentally friendly host! ***

*** This message was despatched using 100% recycled electrons *** ***