[macvoiceover] Re: Fw: Voiceover enhancements with Leopard 10.5.3 release

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 18:54:56 -0500

Hi all.  Is there ever a What's New file that comes out with these OS
updates?  Some of the improvements are listed at the link from which one can
download the OS update, but did anyone find an official Changes file for
this particular update?  It would be nice to know what they are rather than
spending a lot of time eventually finding them out.  Perhaps I am missing
something?

Thanks.

Neal