[macvoiceover] Re: Fusion question

  • From: Ignasi Cambra <ignasicambra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 10:36:39 -0400

Well, if you press command q from the fusion app, it will ask you if you want to suspend the VM. If you suspend it, fusion will quit. If not, just shut down Windows normally, and close fusion with command q whenever you see that the VM is off.

On Aug 18, 2009, at 9:57 AM, Ginny Owens wrote:

Howdy.
This is slightly OT, but I'm hoping someone won't mind tossing me a quick answer. When one is ready to get out of Fusion, is there a command to use? If so, is it a Windows command or a Mac command. I'm helping someone with her mac, and I don't know anything about Fusion since I always used Bootcamp, but I've been able to start it...just don't know how to get out of it.
Thanks.

Ginny Owens
Official site:  http://www.ginnyowens.com
MySpace:  http://www.myspace.com/ginnyowens