[macvoiceover] Re: Freeverse announces Sound Studio 3.5 | MacMinute News

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 05:13:27 -0400

Thanks Richard.
Keith

On Mar 15, 2007, at 10:50 PM, Richard Most wrote:

I installed the upgrade and all went well. I have not had time to check every thing out. When I do I will get back to the list.

On Mar 15, 2007, at 7:36 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

John,

Thanks for the info. I have been in contact with them about the track thing and the screens freezing in Voiceover. Looks like they mite have fixed some things that I did not bug them about ha ha. Hope to have the upgrade downloaded tomorrow and maybe I will have some time to play with it. I will let you know.

Keith

On Mar 15, 2007, at 8:50 PM, John W. Hess wrote:

Keith, for your information:  from the webpage of soundstudio.
- VoiceOver enhancements.

Bug fixes:
- Fixed a bug with editing audio.
- Fixed a bug where Resample would hang or crash.
- Fixed several memory leaks.
- Saving in AIFF-C IMA-4 format has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug in the Crop action where stereo files would become a two-track mono file. Also changed Crop so that the window will scroll to the beginning. - Fixed bug where Return/Enter key strokes were not being recognized in Filter dialog windows, and where VoiceOver reports the window is busy. - Fixed several problems with using Audio Unit plug-in filters, including AUBandpass and AUPitch.
- Filter stuttering preview bug and buffer size bug fixed.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Keith Reedy" <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>