[macvoiceover] Freeverse : Sound Studio 3

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 15:05:37 -0400

Hank and others,

I think this is the correct page. It has a button for "try it" which does not have a help tag. I had to have my wife who is sighted to find an click the button, then it downloaded fine. I am looking for any one who is useing this program, any help would be a good start. I would like to be able to add tracks. It seems to read well. Here is the link to the page.
http://www.freeverse.com/soundstudio/

Keith Reedy
WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx
God gives his best to those who leave the choice with him--J. Hudson Taylor