[macvoiceover] Formatting text in Text Edit

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 09:34:03 -0600

Ok, trying to make some text I pasted in from different sources format all the
same before I send it along to someone.

In the formatting area I have choices for font size in a combo box, but when I
try to work with this it just reads me my text from the document. I can't type
in a number for font sizebecause it puts the number into the body fo my
document. scrolling with arrows or VO arrows manipulates the text, not the
number in the font size combo box. Doesn't seem to matter if I'm interacting
with the combo box or not.

If I select text I can use the command dash hot key linked to the format menu
option to make the text smaller, but that makes everything smaller at a
relative rate. I want to turn the whole document into 12 point at one time, not
hunting for each different font size and making it smaller.

So, is there a way to manipulate the document all the same text fromat
simultaneously?

Cheers,