[macvoiceover] Re: For those who are interested in the MAC and Windows.

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 10:39:19 -0400

I think thats a great idea. We will put your list contact information on www.icanworkthisthing.com.

Certainly Jane, you are forgiven.

Keith Reedy

On May 28, 2008, at 10:24 AM, Jane Jordan (Gmail) wrote:

Hi Keither. Please forgive my harsh reply, then. I obviously just replied as I went through this morning's email. Sounds like you have some good lists here. I am also considering setting up one specifically for blind Mac users ...though I suppose the MacVisionaries list could cover that. Anyhow, I was going to set up one specifically for those who use Mac and Windows onthe same machine, via bootcamp or fusion or whatever. Thoughts?

Jane

On May 28, 2008, at 2:28 AM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Hi folks,

First of all, please don't get the idea that I want you to leave, nothing could be ferther from the trooth, however, I know that some are interested in running windows or some other platform on the MAC, but, many of us are just interested in the MAC.

I am going to give you the contact information for a couple of list whare you may get your questions answered if you are insterested in something more than the MAC, but, please stay with us for your MAC interest as well.

The first list is the mac-access list, a great list of which I am a member.

Send an e-mail to,
 mail@xxxxxxxxxxx

If this is not the correct address I will get it for you.

You mite also want to try,

http://macvisionaries.com/

I value each member on this list and it is most important to me that you get the information that you need.

We can all live together, even with our special interest.