[macvoiceover] Re: Fire: What the bloody heck!

  • From: Jacob Schmude <j.schmude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 06:56:04 -0700

Hi
You need to be logged in to MSN to change the nickname.
Also, you might want to look at Adium instead of fire, as fire hasn't been under active development for a long time now.

On Jul 3, 2008, at 5:56, Chris Gilland Desktop wrote:

<sunbannA.gif>

now here's one for yall: maybe there is a trick. I kind a remember Mike telling me a while back that there is a little trick, but anyway, on msn messenger with Fire, I went to the accounts menu, then to the table, interacted with it, then found my msn messenger account and selected it. Then I clicked on edit. ok, now, why in the nayma love is the nic name box grayed? Don't tell me I gotta delete the whole dang account and recreate it, just! to change the nick name out from Chris on the Mac, to something else. If so, sorry, but that's pathetic. There has! to be an easier way. Can someone shed a little light on this? Enlighten me.

Chris.