[macvoiceover] Re: Fax Recomendations

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 20:44:11 -0600

Actually, a heads-up on a Voiceover accessible solution for sending faxes would
be handy. I have to send maybe 2 faxes a year for work, nowhere near enough to
justify a machine.

I really really want to follow up on the instructions on one of the results
from the google search I just did, as a typo said that faxing has been around
since the mid 1800s…at least I hope they meant the mid 1980s.

Anyone have success with on-line fax services? I'm a little gun shy putting in
the effort to sign up for an account when they talk about things like easy drag
and drop functionality.

Peace,

Ian

On 2012-08-31, at 7:15 PM, Gabe Vega Via Iphone4S <theblindtech@xxxxxxxxx>