[macvoiceover] Facebook site OSX Lion

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 22:49:00 -0600

With VoiceOver and Safari the Facebook and Facebook mobile sites don't behave
themselves for me.

In the mobile site,
The link for home doesn't show up
When I enter in multiple recipients in a message their names aren't displayed
so I can tell who it's going to.

In the main Facebook site
Same problem of recipient names not showing up, and recipient selection isn't
voiced for me.

So are these known issues or do I need to check some settings? >