[macvoiceover] Re: Enable Voice Over sounds

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 07:27:57 -0500

volume is in speech.  if you want to turn up the mac audio, it is in system
preferences under sounds and audio devices and there is also volume for speech
for the mac in system preferences under speech but that is not vo or vo sounds
volume.  to rais the volume by hand, you can press fn-f12 if your keyboard is
set to use function keys as standard function keys.
On Dec 27, 2011, at 5:29 PM, Francisco Salvador Crespo wrote:

OK, but on Voice Over utility i don't find the volume. Where is it exactly?
Thanks