[macvoiceover] Re: Email

  • From: "Sara" <push649@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 22:16:46 -0500

I use outlook express.
Have a great evening,
Sara
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Cara Quinn
  To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 10:12 PM
  Subject: [macvoiceover] Re: Email

    I find Mail on par with Eudora in Windows, which for me, allowed me to go
through hundreds of emails very quickly.  However, Eudora was buggy as h*ll!
lol!  -And crashed quite a bit for my tastes, and Mail is way stable, as is OSX
as a whole.

    Email is super easy to send / read / proof-read and the spell checker is
built into the Mac OS so any app at all that requires a spell check can use it.

    anyway, HTH and have a lovely evening!…

  Smiles,

  Cara  :)

  On Apr 22, 2008, at 6:37 PM, Sara wrote:

    Hi people. How easy is it to type and reread emails on a mac? I don't use
spellcheckers; I just reread my message and listen for typos. Can I do that?
Also, how easy is it to read an incoming message?
    I know that is pretty basic stuff and I apologize for the repetition if
it's been asked already. I'm guessing it's like reading a webpage?
    Sara

  ---
  View my Online Portfolio at:
  http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn