[macvoiceover] Re: Eloquence for the Mac?

  • From: Robin Kipp <robin.kipp@xxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 23:04:20 +0200

Hi Ignasi,
I think you're right. I don't mind using another synthesizer at all, it's just that I haven't found a good German one yet. The thing I like about Eloquence is that it speaks everything in a very clear tone. Alex does this very well in English, but as there are no multilingual synthesizers included in Mac os I had to download the Infovox iVox ones. Yes, they're ok - but they're not always clear and easy to understand. That's basically why I want Eloquence. The iPhone comes with a German voice by default, and this is very clear and easy to understand - so for I wouldn't see any reason to change that to Eloquence for example. It's just that I haven't found a good Eloquence alternative for Mac os yet...
Robin