[macvoiceover] Re: Editing tables with Voiceover

  • From: Jeff Kisecker <kisecker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 21:25:46 -0600

Hi:

That is the biggest word processing issue I have with the Mac and the
wordprocessing apps like Pages, Nisus Writer and Text Edit.  It is in my
opinion extremely difficult to use tables with Voiceover in any of these apps.
I sent messages to accessibility@xxxxxxxxx expressing my concerns as well as
the software developers.

If anyone has functionally used tables in word processing, I want to talk with
you.  Good luck!

Jeff