[macvoiceover] Re: Eclipse with Cocoa

  • From: Bram Duvigneau <bram@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 10:51:23 +0200

Hi Everett,

I didn't try it, but I remember that somewhere in 3.3 or 3.4 SWT got Apple accessibility support. Do you know if the native Cocoa port will differ much from this?

Bram
On    4/15/2009 5:55 AM, E.J. Zufelt wrote:
Good evening,

Has anyone tried the Eclipse IDE with Cocoa support. If so can you share your experience as it relates to VO accessibility?

http://www.eclipse.org/swt/cocoaport.php

Everett

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/ezufelt