[macvoiceover] Re: Easiest way of moving mail from pc to the mac

  • From: "Babcock, Michael Alex" <mbabcock06@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 12:01:09 -0700

what i did was set up a "backup" email account, fowared all mail to it, and then re downloaded it

get a free email account from
audioficks.net
and click on create a free email
hth
mike

On Jun 12, 2008, at 11:48 AM, Shaun Jones wrote:

I used a program that worked great. I would wait to see if someone has successfully done this easily and free. The program I recommend is found here tlemachines.com/ It cost $10, but it does the trick with no fuss.
On Jun 12, 2008, at 2:14 PM, Scott Rutkowski wrote:

Hi all.

Just wondering i've finally decided after thinking about this for a while to move all my email over from my windows pc to the mac.
Is there an easy way to accomplish this?
I only have 500 emails to move over so maybe I could use imap to accomplish this or possibly exporting mail in outlook express and importing it in to mac mail.
Is this dooable?
Thanks to anyone who can assist.