[macvoiceover] Re: Drag and drop between open applications on Mac

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Macvoiceover list list <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 17:30:40 -0400

Hi,

Trial and error is the only way I can think of.  You can move
windows/applications with VO accent.  If it is an application you use often,
you could have a sighted person arrange the windows correctly so nothing is
covered, then remember the placements of the windows when you press VO accent.

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info