[macvoiceover] Re: Downloading podcasts from a website

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 13:02:49 -0400

Hi,

no.  No sound is issued after this key press.  I do recommend pressing command
option L after pressing option return to start the download.  This will bring
up the downloads window.  This way you can see if the download has indeed
started.  Keep in mind, if your downloading a small file, you might find
nothing in the downloads window because by the time you've looked, the download
has completed.

hth

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx