[macvoiceover] Downloading new voices.

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 10:36:56 -0400

Hi Olivia,

Here is what works for me.

In Voiceover utility, VO keys-f8, arrow down to speech and find voices.

Arrow down past some of the voices which you may already have installed to
customize and VO keys-space,
arrow through the list until you find the voice you want to download, looks
like about 148 voices and press space on the voice you want.
Now VO keys to the right to find the download information.

HTH.
Keith Reedy
Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from
Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.