[macvoiceover] Re: Downloading Files

  • From: Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 04:08:51 -0500 (CDT)

Look on the dock; control-option-d changes view to dock, move around with tab key and maybe you'll lnd on it. To run it once you landed when on the dock hit enter.

On Thu, 4 Oct 2007, VaShaun Jones wrote:

Sounds simple enough. I downloaded TiVo desktop to the desktop, opened the .dmg file, installed the program and can't seem to find it anywhere. It was installed to my hard drive, but where is it. Under my Hard drive and network folders I see the .pkg file but not the actual program. What do you do in this instance?
On Oct 4, 2007, at 10:15 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

I download to the desktop, open the .dmg, copy the file to the applications
folder.  if you want it in the doc, open the application, find it in the
doc, find keep in doc in the menu and press enter on it.