[macvoiceover] Re: Document scanner

  • From: Tuscia-Falconer <falconer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 07:56:47 +1300

You may find some help on the scanner website.
I had this problem with my older low-end epsom printer and consequentially
purchased a Brother printer/scanner, still low-end but quite adequate for my
needs.

TF

On 1/10/2014, at 5:45 am, Lena Contreras <contreras_lena@xxxxxx> wrote:

Hi
Well, my scanner was no longer supported by Mavericks!  Darn.  I’m on the
market to buy a new scanner.  Any suggestions?  Has anyone tried the little
portable ones they have out to work with laptops?
Lena>