[macvoiceover] Digit-eyes -- UPC and other codes, scanning tips, and "guide tour"

  • From: "Davey Hulse" <davey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 15:01:29 -0700

Richard and others with questions,
On our home page
www.digit-eyes.com

is a form to submit a UPC or EAN code to see if it is in our database.  With
7.1 million entries, give it a try.

Also, many questions can be answered with a visit to the link on the home
page for "guided Tour".
Nancy Miracle the CEO of Digital Miracles, LLC., is working to get on the
list to answer further questions.
Davey Hulse