[macvoiceover] Re: Desktop Facebook, in my menu status bar?

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 14:28:49 -0700

hello.

1.  disable your track pad commander if you have it on.

2. vo m twice and vo cmd f5 to rout mouse to vo.

3. lock vo keys.

4. slide your finger along the top and press f5 until you hear the icon.

6. vo shift space on the icon.

Take care.
On Mar 26, 2011, at 1:13 PM, Dean Wilcox wrote:

> Hi,
> As you will see from the description below, taken directly from the app
> store, I am talking about an app which puts itself in the status menu bar to
> save space and to be convenient, always being visible.  The problem is I just
> can't find it but I have opened it.  It isn't in the window or application
> list and I can't find it in the status menus, either by VO + M or VO + M
> twice.  Any tips for an application that works in this way?
>
> http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/desktop-facebook/id414165677?mt=12
>
> Desktop Facebook is an app that everyone is going to love! It allows you to
> be on Facebook without taking up another tab in your browser, or not making
> you switch between tabs constantly. Desktop Facebook keeps you online while
> remaining discreet up in your menu status bar. You can do everything you
> normal can do on Facebook from a very cool app! Try it today!
>
> Desktop Facebook is an app that everyone is going to love! It allows you to
> be on Facebook without taking up another tab in your browser, or not making
> you switch between tabs constantly. Desktop Facebook keeps you online while
> remaining discreet up in your menu status bar. You can do everything you
> normal can do on Facebook from a very cool app! Try it today!>

Sarah Alawami

If you  need an edit  done on a small project go to
http://music.marrie.org/master.html for more info. If you need to contact me my
info is below.

MSN and AIM: marrie12@xxxxxxxxx

website: http://music.marrie.org