[macvoiceover] DTMF tones in Express Talk?

  • From: Dave Hunt <dave.hunt2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2008 02:32:18 -0400

Hello List,

I am trying to use Express Talk to connect to another computer using SIp. When connected to this computer, I get the voice prompt asking for my PIN. When I enter the numbers, the call is redialed. What I need to happen is the tones representing the numbers getting generated. Is this possible? The included help doesn't seem to address this.

Thanks,

Dave