[macvoiceover] Creating mailboxes with message rules

  • From: Orin <orin8722@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 22:09:00 -0400

Hey all,
Just wondering how to go about doing this? It wants me to create a mailbox in the "On my Mac" section, but I want it where my sent and trash and all that stuff are for these lists so I can get private mail in my inbox.

But when I create it I don't really want it to go into the "RSS"section either so to speak.

I just want it to go where the mailboxes go, like the default inbox, etc.

Than I want to take messages with a certain subject, for example [macvoiceover], to be put into a Mac VOiceOver mailbox.

Thanks.