[macvoiceover] Re: Corrected,,,! Stretching a loop in GarageBand 5, pass it along, this is important!

  • From: "ashley" <ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 09:07:46 +0100

you don't even have to stop interacting; in the loops table, if you press left and right arrows, the bar and beat you're on will be spoken. Just arrow to the bar where you want loops to start, and paste. No need to leave the loop browser.

ash
Join the all new micro-blogging service!
http://blog160.com
Website:
http://www.ashleycox.co.uk
Podcast: