[macvoiceover] Re: Cords

  • From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 08:45:41 -0400

you will need more than one day.  If you haven't turned it on yet, you will
have to take a few minutes to set ut up.  Since you have never done this
before, it will take more than a few minutes.  You should have someone who
can read the screen around so that if the intro does not speak, you can get
started.  In any case, when you are certain the system has booted, the drive
is quite quiet but when it stops and during or after the music, press
fn-command-f5 to get vo going but if all goes well, the intro should speak
and guide you.