[macvoiceover] Copy/pasting from Safari

  • From: "Chris Gilland Desktop" <clgilland07@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Voiceover List" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 16:06:17 -0400

I am trying to figure out how to copy text from a web site to paste into safari. Basicly, i had an edit field on the page, which had text in it. I just needed to actually copy the content of what was in that edit field. I interacted with the text edit field, but then when I do command+A, it seems to select all on the whole web page. Also, when I click in the text box: I say click, as I do not use cursor tracking when in Safari, I figured it already had all highlighted and selected in that box, but when I hit command+C, then went over to mail, to paste it into the body of an e-mail message, it wound up pasting the entire content of that web site I was on, rather than pasting just! what was in that edit text area. Remember: Yes, I did interact with the text area first, like I said.

So, what exactly am I doowen wrong?

Chris.