[macvoiceover] Contact database, possibly on-line?

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 10:41:16 -0700

I'm looking for a way to track contacts for our church, and I'm thinking
database. Here's what I need, and your collective wisdom will tell me what I
need and where I'm out to lunch.

Each person gets a sheet/page with contact information, how we met etc.
Each event gets a sheet/page with the details, including a list of who was
there. That list of people should be linked to their individual entries.

So if I look at a person's sheet/page, I can tell what events they attended, if
I look at an event's sheet/page I can tell who was there.

I remember hearing the term *relational database back in the 90s, but never got
into that side of things. Might this be what I'm looking for?

And as a kicker, is this service possibly available in a shared format, like
on-line?

Cheers,