[macvoiceover] Constant busy messages?

  • From: Olivia Norman <olivianorman@xxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 08:58:07 -0700

Hi Everyone,
I tried to launch safari, and it caused my system to tell me that everything
was busy.  I toggled VO on and off, no luck, eventually I was able to force
quit, but it told me that the force quit window in applications was busy fora
good five minutes.
Is anyone else experiencing this?
Olivia

"Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower", Steve Jobs