[macvoiceover] Re: Coming to grips with MountainLion!

  • From: Tuscia-Falconer <falconer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 12:24:13 +1200

Open Voice Over utility, go to Speech then Voices.
When you scroll through the selection of voices you will come to 'Customize',
select this and you will get an extensive  list. when you select any of these
then click OK it will be downloaded and become another of your options.

TF

On 28/05/2013, at 11:56 AM, "George B" <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Keath where would I go to download another voice like Tom, please.

thanks