[macvoiceover] Re: Changing Network Settings

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 18:12:48 -0500

Hi Richie.

If you fail in safari and then go through the diagnostic steps, there's
eventually an opportunity to enter your password. It says "failed" all the way
through there but just keep following the instructions and hitting "next" or
"continue" or whatever. at some point it will say something about your network
configuration having changed and you'll be able to enter your password.

Hth.

--
Cheryl

Go beyond the Easter story this year;