[macvoiceover] Re: Braille embossers

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 04:16:36 -0500

Suzanne,

Thanks for offering to be a beta tester. You and others might be
interested in joining the BrailleBlaster list on Freelists. Right now
the discussion is mostly technical, but you can keep abreast of what is
going on and you can make your needs known. That might help to encourage
coding efforts.

To join, send a message to brailleblaster-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put
subscribe in the subject line.

John

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 04:49:26PM -0400, Suzanne Erb wrote:
> John,
> That's the best news I've heard all week.  Sometimes, you just need hard-copy
> Braille.  Thank you for all your hard work.  While I am not a programmer by
> any stretch of the imagination, I would be willing to be a beta tester when
> the time comes.
> Best Wishes,
> Suzanne>
> > Click on the link below to go to our homepage.
> > http://www.icanworkthisthing.com
> >
> > Manage your subscription by using the web interface on the link below.
> > //www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover
> >
> > Users can subscribe to this list by sending email to
> >  macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Web
> > interface at //www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover

Abilitiessoft, Inc.
http://www.abilitiessoft.com
Madison, Wisconsin USA