[macvoiceover] Re: Braille Blazer?

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 12:41:58 -0400

all I know is that they are open source and they are free. I think there was something based on nfb trans but I don't know what they are or where to find them. I think someone here does know though and will probably post.

you might check:
http://www.icanworkthisthing.com
to see if info is there.

On Jul 28, 2009, at 12:38 PM, Russell Solowoniuk wrote:

Thanks David.  Any idea which software solutions are available?

Russell