[macvoiceover] Re: Bookshare and firefox

  • From: Olivia Norman <olivianorman@xxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 23:35:30 -0700

I did. My question is really how do you make this faster by getting the
bookshare file out of the downloads and into it's own folder? Everything
downloads into my downloads folder by default. I suppose I could just select
and do it taht way, but didn't know if you had a faster trick.
The HTML versions are saving into their own finder folder.
Thanks!