[macvoiceover] Re: Bank of america site, voiceover and safari crashing

  • From: Marcy Weinberg <rhymingmom1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 08:42:27 -0400

Hi, John,
I just signed in to my credit card account, which is the only kind of account I have there. I don't see a make payments tab, but I do see a pay now link. I just pressed it, and it took me to that page with no problem. I don't know if this info is helpful to you, but thought I'd check it out. Marcy
On Aug 12, 2009, at 8:33 AM, John Hess wrote:

Anyone got some ideas? I wrote that i was having problems clicking the link that said make payments. I reset safari which deleted cash, cookies and all. This is what I wanted to do thinking that perhaps my problems were being generated by old information. Now, when I try to sign in to online banking after I click the link I get the ignore, report or relaunch dialog consistently. Any thoughts here?

Wordy Mom
Think positive,
...be positive,
...your cup is always half full.